Welcome to Coffee + Creatives Opportunities! Coffee + Creatives is a meetup group based in Downtown Albuquerque, and active on our Facebook Group page. We share a lot of opportunities and resources on that page, so please come and join us!
The opportunities listed below are pulled from our Facebook Group page and tend to be flexible and/or remote, though we will include some from our home state of New Mexico.
With that in mind, let’s get to it.
Audience Marketer — Buffer (worldwide remote)
You’ll focus on getting Buffer’s brand in front of a new customer segment through content distribution, organic and paid promotion, and creative campaigns across social media, search, email, partnerships, and any other channel you believe in. You’ll be asked to grow our existing audience and establish a new one. You’ll help us shore up lifecycle marketing at the top of the funnel.
Success in this role looks like:
- Every new piece of content reaches 1000s of people, thanks to you.
- Reproducible playbooks for distributing content via paid social, display ads, email, and search.
- A fantastic, on-brand social media presence that makes people go, “Whoa.”
- Low CPMs and CPCs, getting lower every day.
(Tentative) Deadline to apply: March 6, 2020.
Growth Marketing Manager — Teaching.com (remote)
For over a decade, Teaching.com’s products have relied on the natural word-of-mouth growth that comes from building quality products. This role is about building off the continued organic momentum to provide predictive control over user growth. We are looking for a marketing leader with an entrepreneurial mindset that loves technology, education, and the concept of build-measure-learn. With rocketship user growth as your North Star, coupled with direct access and complete support from the executive team, your mission is to develop, test, and iterate on strategies to grow adoption across our new and existing products. The ideal candidate is technically savvy across the digital marketing spectrum, knows when and how to outsource and manage experts, and embraces the role of traditional mediums in the modern marketing flywheel.
Full-time, remote role
Creative Funding / Opportunities
The Do Good Artist Residency 2020
Block #1: June 1 – 22
Block #2: September 12 – October 3
- selected artists will be given a stipend of $1700CAD for the 3-week residency
- studio space: the studio space is located in a section of Upstreet’s warehouse. The space is industrial, with a concrete floor. There are no windows, but there is a garage door that can be opened. Lighting is provided and can be adapted to the needs of the artist. Studio is furnished with a desk and chair
- lodging, including linens and towels
- support for community interaction & networking
- administrative support for organizing artist talks and workshops
- promotion of the artist-in-residence, their work, and artist talks/events
- access to certain equipment upon request (ask for what you need)
- access to peer critique/curatorial feedback upon request