Branded Content Opportunities for Sponsors
As a benefit of Sponsorship, Sponsors have two options for Branded Content. Pick one:
- Submit Sponsored Blog posts. Pyragraph will run up to two blog posts per month from bloggers of the Sponsor’s choosing. Content must meet Pyragraph editorial guidelines and will be noted as “Sponsored Content.” OR
- Be the subject of a Sponsor Profile Feature. Pyragraph will develop a Q&A-style feature on your business or organization, focusing on its involvement with developing, curating, or supporting creative work and/or the creative community. Flame & Blaze Sponsors will get an extended-length feature profile. The feature must meet Pyragraph editorial guidelines and will be noted as “Sponsored Content.”
In addition, Flame and Blaze Sponsors will have the opportunity to present a segment (one per quarter) on Self-Employed Happy Hour, our weekly podcast on creative self-employment.
How Pyragraph Extends Your Social Media Reach
Besides editing and formatting your Branded Content into professional, finished pieces you will be proud to share on your own, Pyragraph will also promote them widely on social media and help expand your social media reach. Here’s what we do for Sponsors and Profiled Artists on social channels:
- Pyragraph will Like/Follow/Subscribe your pages/feeds/channels on: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube (other channels are possible, i.e. SoundCloud, Pinterest, etc.).
- Pyragraph will share your Branded Content on Facebook & Twitter 1x/week (schedule TBD).
- Pyragraph will share your Facebook events on our Facebook page. More events listings benefits coming soon.